Sunday, February 28, 2010

31 days

I have 31 days until my trip down south to see Scott and then on to see my mom. I am looking forward to it but at the same time, I haven't lost any weight since the last time I saw him. Damn me. I always start and stop....I am my biggest obstacle and I haven't overcome it yet. I know there's not much I can do about it now, but I can at least try again and lose a little something. I would like to try to get some kind of exercise every day for the next 31 days. I won't overdo it but I should be able to spare 30-60 minutes a day to work on myself. I wish I had stuck with it the dozens of times I "started over". Let the countdown begin.

2 comments:

Martalu said...

How's it going? I think it's a great goal, and I would like to join you!!!

Gina said...

I think we can do it! 31 days is definitely something achievable since there is a light at the end of the tunnel. LOL Let's do this!