Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend, I love you!!

So far I've had a great weekend. One of the best weekends in a long time since I've been so preoccupied with school. Last night I went out with my good friend Amanda and we got pedicures. It's been a while since I've had one and was in desperate need. The funny thing is while I was there, I saw my gyencologist....who I just saw earlier in the week. Which makes me think about how I'm seeing her now, fully clothed when just a few days earlier she was in my va-jay-jay. Odd.

Then I saw the zumba whore that I mentioned in my previous post. She looks different when she's in normal clothes and not weasling her way in to my space.

Anyway I love my pedicure! I picked a hot pink with a design on the big toe. It's not the best design I've had, but it will do until next time!



Today I had lunch with "E". I haven't seen her in a long time. Too long! I had a good time with her even though she didn't seem as happy as I once remembered her. She went through a bad breakup with her ex several months ago and I know she's had a tough time since. I hope to see her more, we are both so busy but we have to make it happen. I came home after and did stuff around the house and then took too long of a nap. So it's grocery shopping in the morning and then zumba. If I do make the zumba class, that will be my 5th workout this week. I would be very proud of myself!! Now if I could just see it on the scale...

A big black ant crawled on my earlier in my bedroom, and I screamed at the top of my lungs. Even though I haven't seen one in a couple hours, Now I feel like I have bugs crawling all over me and I feel creeped out that when I go to sleep there will be other ants crawling on me. Ugh.

No comments: