Thursday, August 14, 2008

Coming Out

Is it kind of sick and twisted that I'm going to miss watching Tori & Dean's reality show? What's wrong with me? I used to be like one of millions who couldn't stand Tori Spelling, thinking she was a stuck up bitch who got her fame in acting because of her daddy. Maybe that's partially true with her 90210 role but in the beginning of that show she was a supporting character and she eventually made it a starring role.

But anyway, I'm digressing. I started watching her show a couple of seasons ago when her and hubby Dean opened the B&B and I fell in love! I fell in love with Tori who was exactly the opposite of what I thought she was. She didn't seem at all stuck up, she was settled down and married and expecting her first child. Being a mother myself, I could totally relate to what she was going through in her pregnancy. Plus she was friggin hilarious! The stuff that would come out of her mouth had me rolling.

I kept watching her seasons, practically being there for the birth of her son Liam and her daughter Stella this season and it gets me emotional to watch some of her episodes where she reflects on how wonderful her life is with her family. Just by being herself and finding happiness, she's managed to shed this awful stereotype that followed her around and she blossomed in to a sweet, kind, responsible mother. I think she's awesome! Plus I love watching her and hubby react to each other. They seem to make the perfect pair, each one of them balancing out the others strengths and weaknesses. It's really sweet to watch and the finale was this week (although we get treated to an "all access" behind-the-scenes show next week, Woo Woo!)

Anyway right now I can't beileve that I spent a whole blog talking about Tori Spelling. What is my life coming to? LOL I truly wish them the best of luck with their life together.

I'm literally falling asleep as I write this. I would say it's time to click "Publish" and call it a night.

Ciao

No comments: