Monday, April 12, 2010

Hello, is this thing on?

I feel like I'm becoming more and more disconnected from things that make me uncomfortable or angry. I touched on it a little bit in my last post, but I still wonder why I'm able to just cut people off without much if any feeling behind it. I wonder if I will end up old and alone.

On that same note, I tried to get a hold of my mom earlier and she's always home. If she's not home, she's got her cell phone on her. I couldn't get a hold of her for three hours tonight and I immediately this fear in my head that something bad happened to either her or her husband, or both. I've been thinking about it a lot lately since she's getting older.....what would happen if her husband passed away first? She can't stand living along but yet she refuses to come back to NY. She would be there all alone. I couldn't let that happen, but what would I do?

Despite the depressing thoughts I'm doing well, just tired. Tonight Amanda and I went to the gym to work out. Not our typical zumba class....we just did cardio on the elliptical, bike and treadmill. I must say I'm kind of proud of myself since I now find those machines to be very boring. But I'm glad we did it. And I can't wait for zumba tomorrow.

That's all I got....

No comments: