Sunday, April 11, 2010

Where I'm At

I've been plugging away at homework so I haven't been around....AGAIN. I've got to get better at this blogging thing. Especially when I've had so much going on in my personal friendships lately. I don't know what it is but I feel like I'm getting to a stage in my life where I don't feel like I want to tolerate or put up with things that cause me to be annoyed or stressed. With that comes the feeling that I don't 'need' most people in my life. I don't think that's a very good way to feel. I have a friend that I've been close with for years, and I consider her one of my best friends. But when we have a falling out or she gets annoyed at me for something, I don't make any effort to get in touch with her. And that's where we are at now. We are approaching week 3 of not speaking for a really dumb reason. But I'm not sad about it. Does that make me cold and heartless?

Then there's Scott. We haven't been getting along lately most of the time. But I still stay strong and keep up the friendship. But the other day I just had enough and I haven't spoken to him since. He's tried to call and for once I'm really enjoying my peace so much that I've had no desire to talk to him so I haven't. In a way I feel guilty because I think it's rude to continuously avoid someone's call. But honestly I don't know what to say. I'm tired of fighting. I'm tired of not trusting him. I'm just tired, period.

That's where I'm at. Despite all that, I'm in a really good place. The semester ends on April 30th and I'm looking forward to the break. I'm working out more (but eating more ugh) and if I can get the healthier eating down I would feel super great!

No comments: