Wednesday, March 3, 2010

FOCUS please!

Just a little bit of focus is all it takes for me to get back on track with my healthier way of life and weight loss. I had previously lost 7 lbs but then ruined it over the course of a week and a half, with bad eating and no workouts. Now since the weekend, I am back on track and all of the 7 lbs are still gone. I'm so happy about that. I've lived up to my commitment to myself to workout at least 30 minutes every day. So far so good! I do have a 2 hour zumba "party" on Friday so I'm thinking that 2 hours justifies me taking a break tomorrow....maybe. I'll have to see how it goes.

I haven't done any homework, I'm preparing for my upcoming trip (shopping, hair, nails, etc) and with work and parenting, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. It all has to get done. So I'm thinking a break tomorrow might be nice so that I can get homework done. Or if the weather is nice, maybe I can walk to the post office (all up hill) and get my workout in that way. Great idea, Gina!!!! There we go.

My trip is being postponed by a week because I didn't realize it was it Easter weekend and I really don't want to drive in all that traffic. That's ok too because that means I have an extra week of working out and preparing and all that fun stuff.

FOCUS.

1 comment:

Martalu said...

FOCUS! And keep up the good work! Easier said than done, but I think you are taking positive steps!

Thanks for being a sweetheart to me, by the way! I appreciate you!