Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Homework BLAAHHHH

I've spent the last two weeks lost in a sea of homework. I miscalculated and realized that I was behind on my work so I buckled down (thanks for that term, dad!) and got a lot of it done. Yay! I really hate homework and I can't wait for the day where I don't have any more.

In other news, my boss revealed an idea that he has for me when he retires. He knows that when he leaves at the end of the year, I want to go to another office. I had some ideas but I really wasn't sure what I wanted to do. But his plan puts me in an area that will be interesting, challening and hopefully room to grow. So I'm excited! Now let's hope he follows through on helping me get there.

Other than that, I have nothing new or exciting to report.

Sleep awaits!

1 comment:

Martalu said...

That work thing is pretty dang exciting. Sounds like we are living the parallel lives again! Good to know I'm not alone in the homework department either. Misery really does love company! Haha!