Thursday, March 11, 2010

Off Track

I've been totally off track this week. I haven't worked out since Saturday and I haven't been watching my eating either. Well, I've been watching the food go from the plate to my mouth, but that's about it! Anywayyyyy...I thought I was doing good with the school work until I realized that I have 26 assignments and 5 papers to do in 8 weeks. Yikes!! So I have been putting most of my focus on homework, and hating every second of it! Thankfully I have classes that have seemed pretty easy so far. Then I'm taking the summer off and will be back at it in the fall. I can't wait until it's all over and my time is my own!

In other news, I'm really proud of the strong woman I've become over the last year. No longer am I the one that is reliant on a man to feel happy. Sure there's times I need some attention but I've come a long way from the woman that used to need daily phone contact at least. I'm so independent now and I'm at the point now where I know that no matter what happens, I will be ok.

Lastly, I'm so ready for the weekend.

No comments: