Saturday, April 4, 2009

And the Survey Says....

I'm bored, fighting sleep and haven't written in my blog today. Since I haven't done much of anything today, I decided to do a survey thingy from myspace.

How much older is the person you're currently interested in?
8 years older

Has anyone said they love you in the last week?
My son and my dad.....do they count?

Do you usually have weird dreams?
Every once in a while. I had one last week and I wonder about it's meaning.

Who do you have texts from in your inbox?
friends

Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
I don't think so.

Have you ever made anyone cry?
Yes, it's been a long time though.

How long do you have until your birthday?
4 months & 3 days

Who did you last talk to in person?
The lady at Fashion Bug

Will the next person you kiss be the same person you last kissed?
I have no idea, part of me wishes yes

Do you want your tongue pierced?
Ouch! No...

Are there any bruises on your body?
Yes there's one on my butt from when I had to park so close to the next car at the gym and had to squeeze between the cars to get out. LOL

Last awkward moment?
When my card got declined at Fashion Bug earlier tonight!

How late did you stay up last night?
Probably around 12:30 or so

Do you know anyone who has been arrested?
yes

When did you last cry?
Earlier today

How are you feeling?
Bored and a little lonely

If you look straight ahead past your computer screen, what do see?
The TV

Do you want someone to call you right now?
Yes but that's not going to happen, it's pretty late.

Last person you had a deep conversation with?
Judith

Do you miss someone?
Always....

Do you like someone?
Unfortunately yes

Do you like hugs?
I love hugs!

Are you a loud person?
Not at all, I'm pretty calm and quiet

Have you ever been given a rose?o
Of course

Have you ever found it hard to tell anyone you like them?
Back when I was a teenager, but not now.

Last July who was the love of of your life?
McS

What is your worst subject in school?
Math

Would you rather have long or short hair?
I like it long

When was the last time you really laughed?
On the phone a little while ago

Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yes, many

Did the one person who hurt you the most recently apologized?
No, he's not one to apologize. He gives reasons for doing what he does but never says "I'm sorry"

Where is your ex right now?
I don't know, either out or sleeping

What do you currently hear right now?
The TV and my fingers on the keyboard

Who did you last tell a secret to?
Its been a long time since I've had any secrets, so I don't know

Do you still talk to the person you had fallen hardest for?
Yes

What does your hair look like right now?
Messy, since I've been laying down

Has anyone ever broken your heart?
Yes, very much so

Is there anyone you trust 100%?
Yes, myself

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
No of my kisses are mistakes

Are you wearing any clothes that don’t belong to you?
No

Is the last person you hugged older than you?
No, I hugged my son last

Is there someone that you believe you will always be attracted to?
Yes unfortunately

What does the last text message in your inbox say, and who is it from?
"yeah but I could use the money too" from Amanda

Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My arms from doing weights 2 days ago

Do you wear your feelings all over your face?
Definitely

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I don't remember.

Do you like your life?
Most parts of it

What are you most excited about?
Seeing Bret Michaels tomorrow night!

Have you told anyone you love them today?
My son

Do you believe that ex's can be friends?
Yes, depending on the people and the situation

Do people underestimate you?
I don't really know, maybe sometimes

Do you hate being alone?
Most of the time, no. Sometimes like Friday nights I do.

What is one thing you would love to happen tomorrow?
Meet Bret Michaels!

Do you have unlimited texting?
Yes

Does anyone call you babe?
Sometimes McS when we he gets off the phone

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
Just my son....wasn't this question already asked?

Do you want someone back in your life?
Yes very much

Do you think you will be in a relationship three months from now?
No

Do you find it in your heart to forgive?
Yes, I'm better at forgiving than forgetting though

Do you believe in karma?100%

Name 5 things that are within your reach?
cell phonehome, remote, notebook, credit cards, wallet

Do you have a teddy bear?
Not anymore

When was the last time you consumed alcohol?
A few weeks ago.

*I am sleep now. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED*

No comments: