Sunday, July 26, 2009

One Day At A Time...

Yesterday was an ok. I didn't really feel too bad, and I got out and took my son to the movies. Today on the other hand I felt blah. I questioned why things happen the way they do. Why a good person like me who has such a huge heart can never find real love? But I know I'm not the only one in the world and I'm blessed with a well paying job, my health and a great kid. So who am I to complain? Still....I wish I had someone to call my own, someone to cherish me and treat me good. It bums me out. I will probably write about this every day for a while, but I will try not to dwell in each post.

I'm getting a new cell phone and I'm excited to get it, it will cheer me up. The unfortunate part of that is that it's going to add to my monthly bill since the new line with my old phone will be for my son. But still, I can't wait. I wanted to get it at the mall today but of course the T-Mobile store tries to hose you in to getting more services so I opted to do it over the phone AND pay $12 to have it express shipped hehe. That's the highlight of my life right now. Pathetic but true!

I can't wait to feel normal again....whatever normal is.

1 comment:

Martalu said...

Wish we weren't always on the same path, but I'm there with you. Joe was so brutal to me on Saturday that pretty much every woman I know that was there hates him and has zero respect for him now. And he is oblivious to it. He still thinks he's cool. He's a fool, and so is Scott. They'll regret it later. Fuck 'em. No really, if guys did this to our friends, we'd knife 'em. So why do we put up with it? Let's not anymore!