Monday, August 30, 2010

She's Got the Look

I was looking for some shows to tape on my DVR (as if I don't watch enough shows as it is) and I came across a show about aspiring models, so I taped it. I watched it today and the premise of the show is finding the next hot model over 35. As I was looking at the women who were all beautiful, I couldn't help but thinking they look older than I do. Many of them were about my age (38) and some were in their early
40's yet I felt like I was looking at women that were older than me, even though there was nothing to indicate that they looked 'old', if that makes any sense.

That got me to thinking about myself. I feel as though I look younger than what I am. But do I really? Or do people see me as a late thirtysomething? I have a couple of fine lines (a.k.a. wrinkles) that I wish would go away but for the most part I don't see myself as someone approaching 40. I wonder if others see me that way?

No comments: