Thursday, August 26, 2010

Today's Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts I Had Today:

~ If you're going to pretend to be sick, do it around everyone. Not just the important people.

~ The more you tailgate me, the slower I go.

~ Discipline yourself so others don't have to.

~ I hope I can go to tomorrow's birthday party and not have any cake. I don't deserve cake.

~ I like to make people laugh.

~ I'm sorry that I had to listen to you complain during my break about things you cannot change. I said: "Oh well what can you do..." She says: "Complain about it". YOU JUST DID.

~ I guess Justin Beiber was in town tonight. Whoop-di-doo.

~ Why haven't I typed my blog from work yet? I always have good stuff when I'm at work.

~ There's always that one random sock in every clean load of laundry. Frustrating.

~ Why am I always tired until it's actually time to go to sleep?

2 comments:

Martalu said...

Funny stuff! Well, most of it. I can't say that you don't deserve cake, but you know what you need. I hope you are doing well! I'm happy to see you're working out again. I've been slacking big time...

Anonymous said...

Heinous drudgery on the site, it looks wonderful. I am going to bookmark it and when one pleases grasp definite to survey frequently
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]