Friday, September 3, 2010

Head Games

Why is it when you eat healthy for a couple of days you suddenly feel thinner but then get jerked back in to reality when you realize the scale has barely moved yet because it's only been TWO DAYS? LOL

I had another successful day with the Total Lean Shakes and my regular food. I haven't been snacking at night so the shake at night is totally saving me. The only problem with it is that I think it has too much fiber for my own personal liking. But that will all work out. Now I just want to see some more movement on the scale! I made the mistake of getting on tonight, knowing full well that I'm heavier at night so now I'm bummed. I'll try again in a few days...in the morning of course!

I have the next few days off which should be fairly busy. My son has his first football game tomorrow night (Go Warriors!!) but during the day I would like to get him started with school shopping and a haircut. I'll be glad when he goes back to school so we can get back to a normal and regular routine!

No comments: