Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New theme

I decided to make this blog strictly about my weight loss journey, since I always seem to be on that journey I think it would help to have a blog strictly devoted to that, including highs and lows and which things work and what doesn't. I think it will help it I journal things so I can see what I'm doing right and wrong.

My step mom got me a book that she picked up at a garage sale called "3-Hour Diet" by Jorge Cruise. I picked it up right away and started reading it, and the concept is pretty similar to what I follow....when I'm on track. More importantly I learned the technical reasons why it's not good to wait longer than 3 hours to eat and what actually happens when you skip a meal and wait longer than you should. During the week I typically eat every three hours anyway, so I don't think that will be a problem. Weekends are hard for me, so I will have to prepare for them accordingly.

Onward and upward!

No comments: