Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Captain Crabbypants

A co-worker named a certain someone "Captain Crabbypants" which I think is perfect. Here is why. Some men have moods that are worse than women’s. I’m coming to realize that it’s just as annoying when it’s someone that you have to spend almost every day with, and that someone isn’t a boyfriend or a friend. It’s awkward, irritating and uncomfortable having to deal with someone that barely speaks when they are in a mood. We all have to be here….so why not make it the most pleasant experience possible? What’s even more annoying is the notion that when the mood is over, we are all expected to laugh, make light conversation and be jovial as if nothing ever happened. It’s 3 against 1 here….and there’s more mood from the male than the 3 females put together. LIGHTEN UP. We all have troubles, worries and issues and that we manage to put on the backburner when we need to. Or maybe even sometimes we have moods of our own. But it’s not a DAILY thing. It doesn’t vary minute to minute.

On a better note, I started my Total Lean shakes today and I had a successful day. Actually I went under calories which probably isn't a good thing, but I still have to play around with different foods to eat and what time to drink the 2 shakes. Since my problem eating happens after dinner, I'm thinking of having the shake at night. I hope that works out. I have my menu planned out for tomorrow and I'm excited and if I stick to it, it will be another successful day.

No comments: