Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sleepy Blog

I don't know why it is that I decide after weeks (months?) of not writing, that I need to write a blog at 1AM when I should be sleeping. I was crabby today due to lack of sleep, you would think I would learn a lesson.

I've been mostly out of touch lately, at least as far as the computer. I've been busying myself doing other things. One of which was going to GA to see my mom. Yay! I hadn't seen her in three years and that was way too long. The trip there was unforgettable....in a crappy kind of way but I'll save that for another day.

I have a break this summer from school which is GREAT. I wish I was done already, I hate every second of it. I hope something good comes from me getting a degree. With the rate that this economy is going, probably not. I've been thinking lately that New York sucks. Its bad every where but its ridiculous here. I keep thinking that when my son graduates I would like to move. But I know he will want to stay and I don't know if I could bare to leave him.

Thats it for now. No false promises to myself of consistent blogging. I will do what I can. I like to write, I don't know why I don't do it more often.

Out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!