Tuesday, June 29, 2010

True to Myself

I went to zumba for the first time in almost 2 months. I forgot how fun it was! Thankfully it was only a 45 minute class tonight and for some reason the order of the songs made it so that there was a slow song at the end before the oool down. Normally I wouldn't have been glad for that. I want to be out of breath and almost physically unable to move by the time the cool down begins. I say I'm thankful because I don't know if I could have handled that tonight. Anyway I felt great afterwards but apparently not great enough since I sabotaged myself later.

Dinner was salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and corn. Generous helpings too, I might add. And I may as well come clean and say that I finished up the rest of the chocolate cream pie so that I could be done with it. I called my son earlier in the day and I told him to take what he wanted to to throw the rest out. He forgot to throw the rest out and as I'm cooling down in zumba I started thinking about the pie. Am I really that pathetic? I should have thrown it out but I didn't. What's done is done and I can't change it so I'll chalk this up to an unsuccessful day and move on. Tomorrow will be better. My plan is to wake up early and do a Walk Away the Pounds DVD and then some form of exercise in the evening. Tomorrow I would like to write up a schedule for myself for what workouts I'm going to do each day. I'm also going to begin entering my foods on sparkpeople.com again. I love that site.

No comments: