Monday, June 28, 2010

Loose Change

I need a new name for my blog. It gets absolutely no traffic, although I did have a very awesome viewer but I think her blog is gone. Anyway my goal is to come up with something catchy but relevant for people that search. It should be something about weight loss since that is what I would like to work on most. So over the next few days I will be thinking about it.

That's all I have.
*******************************

Ok I gave it a little bit of thought and I added a new title to my blog and changed the layout. My new blog will contain the same type of random stuff that I've been blogging about since I started. But since I am (again) putting my best foot forward in trying to lose weight and be healthy, I will add stuff about my progress towards a healthier lifestyle. I'm kind of excited!

No comments: