Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm a liar

So I said earlier this year that I was going to write more blogs and so I'm a liar because I haven't written in over 2 weeks. I don't have any good excuses either. I had a break from school so it's not like I didn't have the time. I also haven't made it a habit of working out either. I can't include that I was with a nagging cold for a couple of weeks either because I found the time to play yahtzee online.

So, I'm a liar and this is why I don't make New Years resolutions.

Anyway since that is out of the way, I can get to business now. The first order of business is my diet. I've decided to try the Subway Diet. Don't laugh! Wait...who am I talking to? Nobody reads this but me. Ok self....don't laugh!!

When I say Subway diet, I don't mean skipping breakfast and eating a sandwich for lunch and dinner and that's it. (At least that is what I understand that Jared Fogle did) I mean I plan on having my usual Fiber One cereal for breakfast and then for lunch I'm going to get a footlong and eat half of it along with either a fruit or yogurt. For dinner I'll eat the other half and possibly something else like fruit or more veggies. I have a few reasons for doing this. Number one, I think I will spend less money on groceries especially since Subway offers the $5.00 footlongs. My other reason is that it's convenient and it will limit my calories. I'm going to be all about the convenience and cutting calories baby! I plan on trying to limit my intake to 1,500 per day and also incorporating working out in to my day, at least 5 days a week.

School started this week and I vow to keep up with it. Cramming in November and December last semester just about killed me mentally. I was also doing so good working out every day prior to that and then completely had to stop so that I could devote every waking moment to doing my school work. This time will be different, I promise myself!

TGIF!! Although I'm in a rotten mood today because once again I allow myself to be reeled in by S, just when I am starting to move on. Why do guys tell you exactly what you want to hear? And then when they get you, they don't treat you right? Better yet, why do women (me) allow it? *SIGH* More later.

No comments: