Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Back on Track

Since I last posted I had decided to make an effort to get out a little more to do different things. So far so good! Not so much on the "new" things, but I'm working on that. But I went out a couple of times with a couple of good friends that I hadn't seen in a while. I'm making more of an effort to not let life get in the way of spending time with people I enjoy. And you know what? It reminded me that everyone has issues in life. Actually my life seems pretty peaceful and serene compared to some of my friends lives. So I should be blessed and not sit around feeling sorry for myself. I feel good!

This is also Day 4 of getting some kind of work out in. I took too long of a break but I started out slow and did some WATP DVD's that I have here. One of them I bought months ago and never even opened - shame on me! Today I went back to the gym and did Zumba. The whole routine was fast paced, the instructor killed me (I love Judi!) and I loved it. I think I will finally get a good night sleep too because that workout wore me out and I'm exhausted. Yay!!

1 comment:

Martalu said...

Feels good to be tired!