Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Feeling HOT HOT HOT!

Today is the last day of my four day weekend. Blah. I could seriously get used to not working. But actually it will be nice to be in the A/C tomorrow! It has been wicked hot here since the end of last week. I can't say that I like sitting here dripping with sweat without exerting even a little energy, but at the same time I won't complain because I live in the Northeast and we get a lot of snow. I hate snow. So I'll take this wretched heat any day. God bless those that have to work outside in it!

This weekend was ok. I went to the Baseball hall of fame with my son. I think he enjoyed himself although I think he likes the current players more than reading about the history. He's a big Yankee fan....of course! (Who isn't? HAHA)



The 4th was ok too. I went to a BBQ at my dad's house. There was a 10 month old baby there. I watched her from time to time while they got food ready. I forgot how much work it is! But I love babies. Sometimes I wish my son was still a baby....but I like this age too. LOL

My diet has sucked. Wait, let me rephrase that. There's been NO diet. I'm on the eat what I want plan, and it's not working too well for me. I have to change.

No comments: