Saturday, July 17, 2010

Success!

I got on the scale this morning. 2 lbs lower than when I got on the other day! Woo Hooo! I hope it's real. It motivated me to go out in the heat this morning and do my zumba class. I haven't been to my favorite instructor in over a month. She kicked my butt. I loved it. I'm going tomorrow to my other favorite instructor (I can have two!) and look forward to a good whooping again.

Today I'm going out shopping because I can't think of anything better to do. I know, it's terrible. But my son doesn't like amusement parks, the closest water park is an hour away and frankly I'm not up for buying a bathing suit that I will rarely ever wear, plus covering my fat up. It's so hot out and I'm not naturally an outdoors person so shopping it is. First we'll stop at Ruby Tuesdays for lunch because they have a SALAD BAR. Heck I'm on a roll I might as well continue to be good.

Happy day!

No comments: