Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Good Kind of Pain

I'm wicked sore from my arm workout yesterday. But it's that good kind of pain...the one that makes me feel accomplished. I didn't work out today, my plan is to go tomorrow. I'm trying to decide whether or not to do legs tomorrow, or wait and do a chisel class before zumba. I know zumba is going to kill me though, so do I really want to be tired by the time my favorite fun class comes around?

Eating was ok until dinner. I didn't feel like going to the store again, so I made a hot dog and some onion rings. Sigh. I need to stop ruining a good day with a bad meal.

Other than that, nothing much going on here. New guy keeps texting me. But I know he wants a booty call and I think he has a girlfriend so I'm not going there. He is so hot though. Maybe one day we will meet up. But I'm not ready for that right now. He's working hard though...usuallly he comes and goes but he's putting in full effort to stay in touch. Does he really want it that bad?

1 comment:

Martalu said...

No pain no gain! Ok, go ahead and slap me! But really, being sore is good! It means you pushed yourself! Girl, you are too busy to cook everyday. Try to make large batches of good stuff that both you and the kiddo will enjoy on weekends or whenever you have a free night. It's a pain that day, but it's awesome the rest of the week! Keep up the good work.