Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The End

I guess I get what I ask for. McS let me know tonight that I mistook his intentions for something they weren't. All the things he said and did the past month, he meant out of friendship. Which is a great big lie that he wants to deny. I'm too upset right now to type it all out but I will when I feel better. I told him I don't want to know him anymore. I can't keep doing this to myself, it hurts so much. I changed my number, deleted my myspace, deleted his pictures. The sucky part is whenever I had a problem I would call him. As weird as it sounds, as much as he hurt me he was still a best friend. So now I lose that too. He is just another guy who didn't think I was good enough, he needed someone better, prettier and younger. I'm tired of feeling like I am not good enough. So I lose my best friend and someone who meant the world to me. I loved him so much that I stuck it out with him, loyal til the end.

I know I will have to go through feeling bad for a while and I'm not looking forward to that. I don't know what to do except what I do best...hide away and sleep. I'm really sad.

No comments: