Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pizza!

Pizza is my weakness. Pizza is my downfall. Do not put a slice of pizza in front of me if you don't want me to eat it. Because I will eat it....every single bite. I heart pizza so much!

Last night I had dinner at my dad's and they are going on vacation so they sent me home with a bunch of slices of pizza (thin and square) that his wife got from a work luncheon they had yesterday. Knowing that I'm a diet, I should have said no, right? I didn't. In fact, I couldn't wait to get home so I could have a piece. I have many, many slices of pizza left....probably 6 or 7. If I was smart, I would throw them out. But I haven't, and I don't know if I will. Does that mean I'm not committed to losing weight? Why can't I do what I know is right where pizza is concerned? It's not like it's even all that good and it's not like I can't go out and grab a slice sometime if I want it. So what's my deal?

*Sigh* I don't know. I'm extra crabby today....which is kind of funny because yesterday's blog seemed like I was crabby then too but I wasn't. LOL So because I was extra crabby today I started questioning whether or not my eating habits (the whole subway thing) was really working for me. I hadn't seen any progress last week, but then again it was that time of the month. But when you're crabby, you don't take those little details into consideration. I emailed my friend today and told her if I don't see some kind of result this week....because I truly am busting my butt at the gym.....then I'm going to give up and eat what I want and just be fat. I know I won't do that, I was just throwing a mini temper tantrum but at the moment, that is how I felt. I will be interested to see how I feel about this when my mood gets better. I'll probably laugh at myself!

No comments: