Friday, February 13, 2009

Rollercoaster

I hate him. Here I was crying almost the whole day over him, thinking to myself that I couldn't possibly blame him for anything and how he was sad to have hurt me, and that's not the case at all. He's full of it. I needed him to just care about me today, even as a friend. I needed it to be about me for once. But I didn't get that. I got someone ice cold who only cares about avoiding uncomfortable emotion. He wants my friendship only on the condition that I'm happy otherwise he avoids me.

I consider myself to be a good friend. If he ever needed me I would be there without hesitation. Even if it was uncomfortable for me or inconvenient at the time, I would be there. But he can't do that. There are so many other factors he puts before our friendship. Whether he's tired, or hungry, or on his way out, or busy, or relaxing or not in the mood. When the hell is it a good time to seek out his friendship? So basically he can break my heart but I shouldn't expect to be able to cry to him? Nice.

Well one good thing about all this is now I'm PISSED. And I would rather be pissed than crying. Why the hell am I so emotional over this guy? What is there to love and miss??????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I'm a much better 'pissed off' breakup girl than I am as a moper/crier. Just remember you deserve so much better!

Gina said...

Thank you for that! I too am much better pissed off...it helps me see things more clearly instead of missing what's not there. All we can do is take it day by day.