Sunday, February 1, 2009

I Love You's

I Love You's should not be said under the following circumstances:

~ To smooth things over when someone is angry at you
~ When one is drunk, high or under the influence of anything mind altering
~ When it's not meant
~ When the meaning behind it is not clear to the person you're saying to
~ When you have a significant other, you should NOT being telling someone else you love them
~ When you are in a "friends with benefits" relationship....it's confusing to the other party
~ When your significant other is angry at you and you turn to your ex for comfort
~ When you know your about to do something wrong
~ When you've done something wrong & you want to throw it out there just in case your caught
~ When you feel your world is crashing in on you and the one person who cares is there for you
~ To make conversation
~ When you're having sex with someone you aren't in love with
~ To get a woman in to bed

Note: If you are with someone that you say "I love you" all the time, then some of these cirumstances are ok.....just don't make a habit of it.

I got the drunk/did something wrong combo last night and I don't like it. I don't like it one bit.

2 comments:

Martalu said...

Whoa. You are so in tune with me right now it's scary. I want to tell beautiful boy I love him but this just stopped me dead in my tracks. Thanks!

Gina said...

Uh oh, I hope that is a good thing you stopped yourself? There's no harm if you mean it though. (And besides your a woman and we've been scorned enough so the rules don't apply to us. LOL jk)

If you feel it I say go for it. You only live once! :o)